Switzerland to Sahara
This is the trip that started it all! Six weeks, 6000km, four people, one car, one objective: to drive from the snow-capped mountains of the Swiss alps to the sand dunes of the Sahara desert.
● Wild camping among the prehistoric caves and gorges of the Ardèche.
● Mussel collecting along the Spanish Costa Brava.
● Making new friends on a 4167m summit in the
● Breaking down on a desert road, 20 kilometers from our destination.
● Finally reaching the vast emptiness of the desert sands.